Friday, August 27, 2010

Back at BYU!!!


Yay for Provo, Utah! Yay for dry weather! Yay for my wonderful roommates! Yay for mountains! Yay for school! (oh wait...not really) haha. Bucketloads of money poured out of my pockets? I'm not feeling too sincere about that "yay" at present. However, I am glad to be back to this familiar schedule and familiar people and places. Don't worry, my devoted followers, I did not fall off the face of the Earth. I simply spent some few precious days with my family. During which, I was forced to come back to reality. Sad day :( But now I get to go back to the real world. I start my job again on Monday at the International Services Office on campus as well as all of my classes. I just paid my rent and my tuition, and bought groceries and apartment and school supplies (shower curtain, hand soap, bath mat, notebooks, planner, etc.). I'm a little broke, but a lot of happy. I am thrilled to see my favorite BYU roommates and hear all their stories from this summer. I also can't wait to tell them all about Disney World! As soon as everyone gets moved in, it will feel just like a family again — our little college sisterhood. I am super excited about this next semester and this new ward. Rumor is, almost every single one of the boys is not a Freshman (that means they're RMs!!!!!) Heeheehee :) But don't worry, I'm a rational girl. I won't get into too much trouble. And I'll have so much fun too. Yay for Sophomore Year!! TTFN

3 comments:

  1. Katie, Thanks for sharing your fantastic summer adventure with everyone. It was fun reading about it all. Good luck with school this year. Oh, and those friends you were talking about - your college sisterhood - those are the friends that will stick with you for life. I know because your mom and I are still friends. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie. I'm glad you enjoyed it :) And I'll be lucky if you're right. These girls are awesome! I'd love to be friends with them forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayayay for my BYU Katie Girl! I love you sweetpea, mwah!

    And, yes those are some of the best lifelong friends you'll ever have. I love my Ricks Memories.

    Hey Natalie..."Pretty neat, hu?" :)

    ReplyDelete