I'M DONE WITH FINALS!!!! At precisely 8:08pm, I submitted my very last final (the half I still had left, the one on Blackboard). And this afternoon, I took a 3.5 hour chemistry final. I was super pooped / wiped-out / exhausted / you name it, but I am so glad it is behind me — over and done with. After working, studying, and testing took their chunks out of my day, I walked home in freshly falling snow (dang cold snow make my feet all wet and freeze my dang ears off and then turn into slush and collect dirt and look like heaps of bitter nastiness piled on the side of the road, ick yuck gross). Okay, so maybe I have a complex to get over. But I get to go home to 60º-70º, a whopping 20º improvement over this "winter weather warning"I am experiencing in pretty little Provo. Well, I admit, this "White Christmas" idea is intriguing. (Speaking of which, that movie was on AMC tonight.) But I still like to see the sidewalks and the grass and stuff without a "snuggly white blanket".

So to finish out the semester my friend Rob invited me to, let's see, how did
he put it...."a celebratory evening in celebration of celebrating the end of school 'n stuff." How could I refuse?!? :)

We went to see a movie with some other friends which is just what I needed — a nice change of pace from the week and an unwinder. The Tourist with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp was AWESOME! I liked it a lot :) And we also got this sweet picture in front of a Pirates 4 stand-up. For the record, I don't have a stumpy arm, I'm doing a pirate hook! Overall, it was a great finish to a great semester. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment