Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Block Party, say what?

Our first official "cast member only" party! It was a "Welcome to the neighborhood" type thing. And way fun at that. My roommates and I danced the night away and had a fantastic time participating in the quite-obvious Mormon circles. You gotta love us :)

This is, well, me! After most of the fun we got our cameras out and captured all the fun we'd had. I had a great time! After a day of housing rules and job assignments (more on that in a sec) and laying by the pool, I was ready for some fun fun fun.

I am so excited for tomorrow, though! We start our Traditions class. From what I understand, it's the basic training every cast member goes through to help them catch the Disney magic and get them ready to start working in their assigned roles. We learn a lot about the history of the parks, the company, and our specific duties. I've also heard we get tours of the secret underground tunnels...shh :) I'll let you know how that goes.

So I found out where I'll be working this summer. After much anticipation, I was assigned to Disney's Hollywood Studios (what used to be MGM) in the Backlot Express area. Don't ask me where exactly that is — I've never been here before. But I will know very soon! I am so psyched to be here!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment