Monday, April 26, 2010
Let it begin!
Ho...ly...cow!!!! This is going to be the best summer of my entire life!!!! So it started with my first ever night alone in a hotel. I got to stay in an Embassy Suites near the Orlando airport. I felt like a total big kid with a King size bed all to myself :) From the hotel, I went back to the airport in the morning and caught a shuttle to the apartment complex where I'll be living for the next few months. We checked in, moved in, unpacked, got fingerprinted, and grocery shopped, and chilled by the pool today. I am exhausted! But I am already catching the Disney spirit. I met all my roommates and love them. I think we are going to have a fabulous summer. I also made some other friends, one of whom is a guy with a car...awesome! So now that I'm all moved in, and so so tired, I am going to bed. I can't wait for tomorrow. We get to have orientation and, hopefully, get our costumes and find out where, exactly, we are working. Eek! I can't wait! Well, yes I can because that means sleeping...oh yeah. Like one of my roommates just said, "I am taking my tired and excited body to bed." Definitely. Goodnight and TTFN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment