I love Hollywood Studios! So every year we host Star Wars Weekends, a collection of Star Wars character and actor appearances. It's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for four weekends in the Spring. I have never seen so many Jedi and Star Wars junkies, outside of a formal convention, in my whole life! :P So I got off work a bit early last Friday and met my roommate to play for a few hours in all the Star Wars fun. It was awesome!! I got to meet Chewbacca, an Ewok, and Queen Amidala. Then we watched the Hyperspace Hoopla at the end of night, a combination of Star Wars characters, comedy, music, and dancing. I loved it!! I was laughing and cheering the whole time. To share my fun, I thought some pictures would be fun. So here are some of the ones I took. TTFN
We had so much fun dancing and playing with these guys. We saw them a few times around the area. We got to be good friends :)
Chewy really is that tall! And the Ewok was so cute and tiny. I got a mini little hug from him and a huge Wookiee hug from Chewbacca :)
Future Senators in Training :)
No comments:
Post a Comment