Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!!

I had to work today. Booger. So I listened to the music from last General Conference all the way to/from work. I think my favorite is the BYU Men's Choir in the Priesthood session, though I could be a bit biased. (I go to one of the most talented schools...ever!) I did have an opportunity to honor my country after work by sticking around to watch the special 4th of July fireworks show at Hollywood Studios. I cannot even describe how AWESOME that show was!!! I got to see the Magic Kingdom display last night and that was magnificent. But Hollywood Studios was so much better!! It was probably the music that made the show. It was a movie-themed, rock-n-roll version of the Richmond Symphony concert. Great music, great pyrotechnics, amazingly choreographed timing, and the sparkle of Disney Magic. I the love that I am so blessed to be here. I love the legacy and standard of this company and the Disney name. And I LOVE MY LIFE!! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment