This first part is about my birthday weekend. My family got to be here from Thursday evening to Sunday morning, and we absolutely threw the parks to shreds. We tore up Walt Disney World! It felt just like when I was a kid. When we would come back to the hotel at the end of the day and our feet would throb and eyelids droop, then get up the next morning to do it all over again :) I know I was raised right, for sure. Oh yeah. I loved celebrating my birthday with my family. All 6 of them! I missed out on both Mothers' and Fathers' Days this year and that was weird. And I had to wish EVERY one of them a Happy Birthday from a different state this year. Although it's kind of self-centered, I like that we were all together for MY birthday :) The only bum part of it was that I did not take one single picture the entire time my family was here. I just uploaded a bunch of pictures and I do not have even one of a sibling or parent. Fail! I guess it was more of a vacation for me. I felt comfortable having Daddy capture all the memories for me. Just like normal :) I loved getting to see them and share my magical world with them. That weekend, I was "The Hostess with the Mostest", the one calling the park shots. I felt powerful, taking the reins instead of following Daddy, the Disneyland Master. It was exciting. Giggle giggle. Sunday morning, they wished me a Happy Birthday and we parted ways, me to my bus and they to theirs. I miss growing up with my siblings. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment