Wednesday, May 26, 2010

23-19! We have a 23-19!

I love having Disney moments at Disney World :) So I've been on register for a few days and I had an awesome moment! I totaled someone's order, read the list back to them, and tried really hard not to laugh. Here's how it went down :

Me: Is that all for you today?
Guest: Yeah, that's it.
Me: Okay, that comes to $23.19
Guest: [hands Me his Visa card]
Me: Don't you dare laugh, Katie Louisa. He won't think it's funny. He won't even get it. Don't you dare!
[Complete transaction]

The terrible part was that it happened several times (I wish I could remember what the order consisted of). And each time it got funnier and funnier! Needless to say, I was having a hard time keeping it together on stage. But, I thoroughly enjoyed taking the order and thinking about Monsters, Inc :)


On a completely different note, I hope you have all enjoyed my Disney Princess background. I know I have. But there is one problem. The comment link is broken. Whoever wrote the template missed a few commands. So if you've been trying to comment and couldn't, don't worry - it's not you. It's just the faulty template. Anyway, moral of the story is, I will be changing my background. I don't know what it will be, but I'm sure I'll find something amazing :) TTFN

1 comment: