Friday, May 7, 2010

The Discovery of the Wireless Lounge

Hoorah! Today I discovered the wireless lounge in the clubhouse of my apartment complex. This is currently where I have to do all my blogging, Facebooking, TV show watching, and anything else that requires connection to the world wide web. For some reason, the internet in my apartment is totally ditching out on us! It's super retarded, but we always get home too late to talk to someone at the front desk. Bummer. So anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I have not died. Nor have I fallen down a storm drain into a completely animated world of true love's kisses and cute little animals who sing with me (although, how cool would that be?!) Mostly this is for my wonderful mother who almost thought I did die since I was not posting ;) But as I only have a few minutes and I forgot to bring my camera cord to the lounge, I will not be posting pictures of my wonderful adventures in Epcot and the Animal Kingdom from the past two days. But look forward to those soon! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment