Saturday, May 1, 2010

Starting to get Sticky

Today was a warmer day. It's finally starting to get sticky. But I finished my second day of paid training! And I got to go to Epcot for the first time! I am so dead tired and I get to work my first day in costume in my area tomorrow, so tonight's post will be short. I just wanted to get some pictures up of first day in Epcot. We didn't do everything because it was late afternoon when we got there, and the park was busy tonight because the Magic Kingdom closed early. But I did get to go on a few rides and walk through part of the World Showcase (way awesome pavilions from tons of different countries). TTFN

The iconic picture everyone MUST take. Actually a way cool attraction too.

Right now is the Flower and Garden Festival, so I got a shot of Aurora and Phillip.

Me with Lumière, Chip, Mrs. Potts, and Cogsworth

In Moroco

In China

No comments:

Post a Comment